Name Change

Adult & Child

Perhaps you are getting married, divorced, have a misspelled name, or a child’s name needs to be changed due to adoption.  The process can be complex at times and will require a petition.  Additionally, you will need to pay a filing fee, which varies, depending upon which county you live.  If you are wanting to change your child’s name, there must be agreement between the parties.  

Doing a name change is a process and involves a few necessary, yet important steps.  We can make sure it is done correctly and discuss your options.

Let's Schedule a Consultation
to Discuss Your Case!

Give us a call: 281-895-1885

Email us:

or tell us about your case using the form below!


**The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.  Confidential or time sensitive information should not be sent through this form.