Perhaps you have had a change of circumstances such as a reduction in  employment income, living arrangements, or medical insurance changes.  If this is the case, a Modification will be required and will need approval by the courts.  If you are having trouble making your payments due to “material and substantial change of circumstances” it is recommended that you pay as much as you can toward your payments.   Not making your payments will add interest to your account and put you further behind.

A child support order can be requested through the OAG – Office of the Attorney General of Texas by requesting a Child Support Review Hearing or by hiring an Attorney to represent your interest.   An informal agreement, or verbal agreement between two parties, is not binding and does not replace the court order.  A modification is necessary in order for it to be legally binding.

Let's Schedule a Consultation
to Discuss Your Case!

Give us a call: 281-895-1885

Email us:

or tell us about your case using the form below!


**The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.  Confidential or time sensitive information should not be sent through this form.