Child Support Enforcement

Child Visitation Enforcement

Your divorce degree or child support order are “enforceable by the court”,

A revised petition for modification is required and must be submitted to the court for approval before any change is considered enforceable

Should either party decide they no longer support or agree with the order, they do not have the authority to just go against the guidelines.  When this is done by the other party, it is sometimes a statement of revenge towards the ex-spouse.  Going against a court order is a violation and one can be held in contempt of court.  

We can help you file the appropriate documents to ensure your case is heard by a judge and effectively resolved.

    Let's Schedule a Consultation
    to Discuss Your Case!

    Give us a call: 281-895-1885

    Email us:

    or tell us about your case using the form below!


    **The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.  Confidential or time sensitive information should not be sent through this form.